EarlyBird -distribution model
now it´s time to be your own boss!
EARLYBIRD - YOU CAN BE YOUR OWN BOSS AS A ENTREPRENEUR OR AS A FREELANCER.
You can choose the model of action yourself, what suites you best. A carrier who works randomly often works as a freelancer, so finding additional income is the most convenient. When the activity is more regular or full-time, it´s the most convenient to work as the entrepreneur. As a distributor you can also start as a freelancer and expand your business to become an entrepreneur.
The work of the Earlybird distributor is therefore independent, free work. But what does this mean in practice?
The facts of Entrepreneurship
- The entrepreneur cares for all the expenses
- Registration of VAT-liable and prepayment register
- Keeps Accounting
- Mandatory YEL Insurance
- Voluntary Non-life Insurance, Accident Insurance and Legal Aid Insurance
- Tax deductible at 0.44 eur / km
The facts oF being fREELANCER
Freelancer is free worker without being an entrepreneur or an employee.
- The freelancer cares for all the expenses
- Withholding the freelance tax card
- Deductible eg. travel expenses and tools, car 0.25 eur / km, bicycle 85 eur / year.
- Contact to the taxoffice, VAT liability of EUR 10,000
- Take out a self-employed person’s pension insurance policy (YEL) if the YEL earned income is at least EUR 7,645.25 per year (in 2017).
- You are also obligated to register in the value added register if the prerequisites for registration in the VAT register are met.
- We recommend taking out a general liability insurance policy
- The distribution company does not pay any social security contributions or employee pension payments.